Sunday, November 6, 2011

Moving On Up

Ohh holidays... I figured I would update with some current happening. Recently I have mostly been doing anatomy studys and working on my peoples. This is a random assortment of some of the studys- and a few others I did including a swain (from LoL) picture. In other news I am cutting a set of pictures I had planned to do to accompany my Resumé when I sent them out. All the pictures were going to be specific the studio I was applying to totaling 4 pictures per studio but it just ended up to be too big a task when I really need to be sending out my Resumé right now. So for the time being I will shelf them. When I get the time to do some more work on them I will probably post them up here. If your one of the studios I sent my Resumé to – then you should totally hire me- I am awesome, just ask Africa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment